Sunday, March 15, 2009

Police officers are generally responsible for apprehending criminals, maintaining public order, and preventing and detecting crimes. Police officers are sworn to an oath and are granted the power to arrest and imprison suspects.Their common responsibilities include keeping of the peace, enforcement of the law, protection of the public and property, and the investigation of crimes.

That is why i want to become a policeman.I want to be part of the safekeeping of Singapore.Its my dream career.But i dont know of any policeman who is related to me or close to me.

4 comments:

  1. I came here to post a comment since only Ms Jee was the only one who posted a comment for You. I hope in the near future you can let me off easily when I smoke marajuana in front of your Police Post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Police eh? Bet you cant catch me, ill make for the skies way beyond your reach. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sanjiv,

    It's good that you already have a career in mind. But could you also tell us more about the requirements to become a police officer, and perhaps what sort of trainings would a prospective police officer have to undergo? :)

    p.s. I am still yet to receive your Assignment 2B =D

    by Mr Tan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Police, eh? Reminds me of the police-and-thief game in primary school...

    ReplyDelete